Sunday, March 14, 2010

Connections

My longtime favorite author
Stephen King
wrote a book which became a movie called
Misery
starring
Kathy Bates
who was also in a movie called
Fried Green Tomatoes
which featured
Mary-Louise Parker
who now stars in a television series called
"Weeds"
whose episode "Bill Sussman" featured a song called
"Girl Anachronism"
performed by
The Dresden Dolls
whose lead singer is
Amanda Palmer
who makes me smile because she kicks ass.

The television show
My So-Called Life
starred "critically acclaimed"
Claire Danes
who shined (literally) in
Stardust
which was based on a book written by
Neil Gaiman
who is fiancé to Miss Palmer.

Both of these paths brought me to the book I am currently reading, American Gods.

I just thought you'd like to know.

2 comments:

  1. Just when the hematoma in my cranial cavity had finally dissipated from figuring out the complexities of the six degrees of Kevin Bacon, you have to come along and open the wound to hemorrhage on what few brain cells I have left. Awesome connections. So where does old Kevin fit in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin is so very 20th century.

    ReplyDelete