Sunday, October 24, 2010

Interesting

Another week...and, well, another two actually, since I didn't get around to checking in last weekend.

It wasn't ENTIRELY because I gained two pounds, but that fact didn't exactly inspire me to post.

So imagine my surprise when I discovered a drop of eight pounds on the scale today.  That's a net drop of six pounds from two weeks ago.  (Didn't think you'd learn some math on this here blog, did ya?)

The surprise was exacerbated by the fact I really wasn't on my best behavior this week.  I didn't work overly hard for it, but I'll take it.  Maybe it's the power of somewhat positive thinking?

This past week held a visit to the local "big city" to see Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper in concert.  Yeah.  Basically awesome.  I think Alice Cooper and Dick Clark use the same, um, preservation expert.

Hubby and I are still enjoying Extreme Decluttering 2010 - The Event.  I won't say we had much to get rid of in the first place, but there was room for improvement.  Was it watching all those episodes of Horders that drove us to this?  Probably.

It feels good to lose weight of all kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment